The ones who has missed, though can be also interested in a small update .):
Last week we:the second year MSc in Service Management Tourism hold a very interesting conference on Innovation & Expereince. We were able to present our Consultancy reports that we worked throughout the last course, with the following topics:
- Exchange Students: an underserved market for tourism?
- Changing the queuing experience within amusement parks.
- Expereince value, intimacy and authenticity in the Visit Helsingborg Greeters free guided tours.
- What constitutes the meaningful expereince according to visitors of an open-air museum? The case of the Fredriksdal Open Air Museum.
- The value of Tourist Information Center: the case of Klippan TIC.
Together with this it was great to have two guest speakers: from Sofiero: “Sweden’s most beautiful place and park” and WeAdventure company, that is situated just in the MindPark and open for creative and energetic students from Lund University :). You can check their website and see if you can have some innovative ideas to share with them. What they do?! you wonder… They suggest to “Unlock the Nordic Outdoors” & offer “Only the best” adventures: https://weadventure.org/
Last, but not least we had one of the most tasty Fikas 🙂 with lots of home made pastries and mingling!
I hope the next year Conference will be as good as this one in terms of value creation and inspiration!
Wish everyone a fruitful week!